Apple


BREATHE    IN

I'm really enjoying the theme/design of your site.
Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility
issues? A couple of my blog readers have complained
about my website not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Safari.
Do you have any solutions to help fix this issue?



BREATH    OUT

Hello Anonymous (I'd give you a number, like Anonymous # 724189361242, but I have not been counting, so it would be arbitrary... might be fun though... could be confusing if you are the same Anonymous who left one of the other 7,241,189,361,242 anonymous comment on my blogs over the years... do I exaggerate?... should I suggest you try to find all of them and count yourself?... would it complicate things to let you know that I do not publish them all?... are we there yet?)...

Besides, as this comment posting and reply adequately demonstrates, I do not publish (or even check) comments awaiting approval often and comments from the name Anonymous, aka anonymous comments, are not even permitted in every blog and (as if additional stipulations are needed, or even warranted, no less wanted), email notifications of such comments are filtered into a folder that I rarely check, in fact, I may have opened that folder a few times in the past decade and barely opened a few emails in all that time, so are we back to anyway yet?

The answer to your question is no.

I don't pay attention much to the different ways different browsers present my different formats in my different blogs. I rarely create a template myself, am a hunt and peck, scratch and sniff, copy and paste, ultra basic HTML only web page designer (and I use the word designer without giving it the respect it surely deserves) and almost exclusively use blogger with the tiniest of occasional tweaks for my web world these days. I wish there was a simple answer and hope you find it as you search (did a search for incompatibility bring you here?).

Feel free to introduce yourself to my truly harmless, but occasionally acerbic sarcasm (as I think to myself that Anonymous # 724189361242 is likely more unique than your name, but that's a semantic {not meant in any way as a personal offense at all} laugh we can share at another time if you respond and I find your response {chances are random that I will, eventually} introduce yourself and discuss it and identify and nomenclature and any other topics that might pass through our minds at the time), at your whim.

I'd like that.

What?

:)

Please let me know if you find a solution.

Thanks :)


(moments later)...

I obviously most my way a bit in the secondary parenthetic aside in the last paragraph of the last comment. I apologize for it taking so long. I mean, I apologize if it became confusing.

Naturally, the response you may or may not have been seeking might have been (or still be)...

We could all buy Macs.

Narf :)


(more moments later)...

wow, perhaps even more obviously, the word "most" was meant to be "lost" in the previous comment.

So perhaps it is even more appropriate now to ask...

Are we there yet? :)

Comments

Popular Posts