Breathing



BREATHE    IN

Hi!Thanks for ur detailed message! I am awfully sorry for the late response! I have been a bit anxious and depressed because of autumn, so I am not in the mood to write a good response even to work -_-||....Sorry! I will reply in detail later.



BREATH    OUT


Hug for the sadness, I hope the emotional hug I offer in words does not increase your anxiety. We can be such fragile beings in these human bodies and sometimes, in our minds as well. I wish you strength and hope and joy in your mind. Autumn is the close of a life cycle in many ways, at least that is what we see. It is, from another perspective, the start of another life cycle as well. As the leaves fall from trees, so do seeds. Seeds that will snuggle in the Earth through winter and then rise to life in the Spring. See the seeds, not just the leaves, and perhaps you will feel the hope in them. Seeds are hope and Autumn brings them.

Patience is the challenge. Seeing beyond the surface of the fallen leaves to know the seeds are there.

Please do not pressure yourself to respond. I do understand the rhythms of emotion that sensitive people ride through. I feel the pain and despair well beyond my daily experiences. I feel the hurting all over this world. It is smothering sometimes. Still, when I am at my lowest. When I feel buried by the weight of human cruelty and indifference and suffering. When I just want to close my eyes and hide under the darkness of our current conditions. I nurture the seeds of hope that hide with me in a safe part of my mind. I remember they will find the light again as long as I continue holding on. As long as I continue believing in love.

Hold on, new friend, and remember your seeds. They are there, inside, waiting for you. :)

hl,
ric

Comments

Popular Posts