Roommates

BREATHE    IN




The dream of finding another truly compatible roommate who shares similar living habits and comforts and interests and more leads me to post profiles on roommate websites and send messages to strangers with the hope they might become a friend and the compatible roommate. So this is what was breathed in, the input that inspired me to breath out. The hope of finding a compatible roommate in spite of the superficiality and generalization of the website. At least fifty names were perfect matches, according to the website, so I left the _________ below since each message I sent had a different name in it.





BREATH    OUT




So I get an email telling me "_________ is a perfect match." I have no clue why. It's a mystery lol. This new site is a big disappointment. I suspect they SPAM members a lot with that 'come on' just to get more traffic on their site. In any case, maybe you enjoy a good mystery too, so please read my profile and let me know if you can figure out why they referred you to me. :)

Please note that since the site is so unreliable, I don't pay for it anymore. I won't be able to read your messages if you respond on the site. Email me at candoor@gmail.com or call/text 407-325-1482 if you want to talk about sharing a place.

Hope you find what you are looking for - and enjoy life. :)

Ric

Comments

Popular Posts